Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

What is going on?! Anything?

Well to be honest I am very excitied to write this update... but I must admit its sort of sad not having things to blog about. Maybe I will get more involved with MS Awareness and new medical findings and local happenings?

Anyhow, here's the deal: I am getting so good at my shot it's ridiculous. I really know how to fend off the side effects, and I rarely get them bad enough to make me think about them. And I've had only MINOR numbness here and there and maybe MS-caused fatigue. I'm really excited to type that all because August 3rd is not far away and that was my offical date of diagnosis and I am happy to say that all my fears from last year have been settled my explanation and research and stories from others.

<3 hugs and kisses from a mildly and practically unactive MS world, michelle*

No comments:

Post a Comment